Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge #44 Color Inspiration

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,  I am a bit late on my challenge project this week :(.  Having all the kids at home time just got away from me. But I still wanted to share a card I made.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your Family and Friends!

I am very Thankful for my Family and all the friends that I have met in Blog Land.  You all inspire me to create.
and here is what 5 minutes of coloring looks like :(
Card Size 4.25 x 5.25
I forgot where I got my DP from :(
Image is from Peachy Keens October SOTM Kit
Trendy Twine is Orange Truffle
I used Jaded Blossom Fancy Topper Die
Jaded Blossom Thanksgiving Wishes Stamp Set
Burlap is from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Photobucket

11 comments:

Lorie said...

Love it, Kate! Thanks for being such a faithful player and PKS supporter! We love your work!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Beautiful card! Love your little turkey!

jessica said...

I LOVE it!!!! Such a CUTE turkey!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the bright colours and the burlap! Lee-Ann :)

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE little Turkey Kate!GORGEOUS job with this card too,I LOVE the burlap!!!:)

Melissa said...

Love your paper piece work-

Creations by Shirl said...

Love his feathers - and that burlap just pops of that card...

Cindy :) said...

great card Kate, so glad you found time to play along, wishing y0u and yours a very happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful holiday season, be blessed, stay safe :) hugs

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Adorable! I love those awesome tail feathers....too cute!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love his tail feathers!! The red burlap is a perfect touch :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Well if he isn't the CUTEST little turkey EVER!! Umm 5 minutes ~ I would take that in a heartbeat!! 2 hours later and I wouldn't even be close to that masterpiece!!! I LOVE the papers you used for his feathers!! The burlap is AMAZING as well!! Well I couldn't agree with you any more my friend! I am blessed to have met so many wonderful people in blog land too!! You are one of them! Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and filled with love!