Saturday, October 1, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge

This is my 2nd post of the day to see my card for the GoFish! Challenge 2 please scroll down.  Thank you.


Today is a start of a new challenge over at CDACif you decide to join you will be sent an image to work with for this challenge and then in 2 weeks you will be sent an image again for that challenge, it's a win-win situations since you will be receiving free digi images. 

Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP is from K and Co
I used my Spellbinder Lacey Circle to mat my Image
The faux stitching on the 4 corners if from SP & Co called Stitchery Doo
Twine is from Trendy Twine

Yup I forgot to add my sentiment
I used My Creative Time Stitched Oval Die and the Sentiment is from the Mixed Holidays Sentiments Stamp Set

Entered in
The Scrapbooking Queen Royal Digi Challenge #1




15 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Kate I love your fun card, that bakers twine is lovely and this is just so colourful.

Love Mandy xxx

Linda said...

Boy you really are good at coloring candy. It looks good enough to eat. I got my images last night. CDAC Progresses Challenge is a great deal. I love your yummy card. Thanks for the comment on my smash journal. I hope you join the challenge at SSDS this week.

Creations by Shirl said...

Kate - love all the colors going on, especially how you colored up all those candies in the pumpkin....cut and fun halloween card....

ike said...

This is beautiful - those colours work really well together. Lovely card and such a sweet image :-D
Hugz
Ike xxxxx

Amy said...

Cute card and image! Love it :)Amy

Kim Kelley said...

AWWW I love it Kate! Sooo Soooo Cute!

DIANA L. said...

This is super I really like all the fun happy colors you chose.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute card Kate! I love all of the fun colors and that image is adorable!

Donna Moore said...

totally fantastic! Great coloring, great paper, great everything, love it!!!!!
hugs
donna

Unknown said...

This is sooo cute Kate! Love the paper and the colors! So happy. That image is adorable and you did a great job with your coloring:) Hugs!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

kate this is just too stinkin' cute!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW this card is just to STINKIN' CUTE!SUPER SUPER job girl,I LOVE the paper,your coloring and that image is GORGEOUS!!JUST AMAZING!!:)

Glora said...

Kate I just LOVE bears!!!! This one is SO cute!!!!! Amazing job!!!! Hugs- Glora

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Kate
Thank you for entering The Queen's Royal Digi Challenge
your adorable card is amazing ... keep up the sharing of your talent
The Scrapbooking Queen

Dawn said...

What a really adorable card! Thank you for joining in The Queen's Royal Digi Challenge!