Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Challenge # 29 "Fall Cuties"

This is my last post as a Guest Designer over at Whimsical Wednesday, I've had so much fun!  Thank you so much Stephanie and to the rest of the Design Team for having me over.

This weeks Challenge is "Fall Cuties" Create a card or project and include an animal cut on it. Project must be fall themed.

This weeks Sponsor we have:
Patsy from Prairie Bird Boutique one random winner will get to pick out one bundle of Shabby Crinkle Ribbon
Tanner from Mr. Cricut Crazy one radom winner who enters the challenge will get Simply Everything Volume 1

I made 2 cards today, I hope you like them.
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP is DCWV Harvest Gathering
Ribbon is from Patsy of  Prairie Bird Boutique
Image and Sentiment is from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs called Turkey, Lurkey (store will be opening soon)
Border Punch from SU!
I also used my spellbinders Lacey Circle and Scallop
 Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP is from Basic Grey Life of the Party
Twine is from The Twinery
Image is matted on Spellbinders Lacey Circle
Image and Sentiment is from Mr. Cricut Crazy Birthday, Birthday
I added a bit of glitter on the cherry and stickles on the cupcake, doesn't that looks yummy!

Don't forget to go to Whimsical Wednesdays to see what the other Awesome Designers have created.

16 comments:

Tami B. said...

This Fall one really grabbed my attention on the dashboard. So cute, and I love the papers and sketch you used!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG Kate,Your cards are sooo FLIPPIN' CUTE!I LOVE the card with my Turkey lurkey,Great job with the color combo and papers!Just BEAITUFIL as always my friend!!:)

Cassandra said...

How cute! Love the colors and papers in both cards. Nice job

Cassandra

Amy said...

Really cute- love the fall papers and crinkle ribbon :)Amy

Creations by Shirl said...

Great cards Kate!
Love the first card though - great colors and the crinkle ribbon is pretty....

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable!!! Be sure to check out the Lessology blog today. We featured Tradefish Designs and your beautiful wall art project. :)

Glora said...

Great job Kate! Cindy's little turkey, turkey is ADORABLE. I hadn't seen that one yet. He is CUTE!!!! And your second card is adorable too! I'm so glad you were a guest designer this month. You did a great job! Hugs- Glora

GiGi said...

These are adorable! I love the way you used Cindy's digi and the cute card you made with Tanners stamps!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Both of your cards are just adorable, Kate! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that little turkey. He is super cute. :)

Happyscrapin said...

ADORABLE! I love the turkey, made me smile! Your Birthday card is so colorful and turned out just perfect!

Linda said...

So cute! I love the paper and images. That turkey is so cute.

Unknown said...

Wow Kate..amazing job girl. Your cards are always so happy, and make me smile. OMG you did a great job with tukey lurkey..I love saying turkey lurkey. lol. You know how much I love your nesties. Your birthday card is too cute too, great papers, and colors. Thank you for joining us this month at WW. I have loved having you. You sure brought lots of inspiration. :) Hugs!

*Star said...

Super cute card!! I love how you used the spellbinders. can't wait to get some of my own to play with. Cindy's little turkey is so darling and I love the fun paper you used on the Birthday card. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Both your cards are just so cute. Love the little turkey guy. Hope you don't mind I used him for the button this week! Loving all the colours in both cards. Your work is always so colourful. Love it. x

Jayne said...

Love both your cards Kate. Isn't turkey lurkey fab.Love your colouring(as always).
Jayne x

shelly said...

hi kate
super job with both of your cards my fave is turkey lurkey hes a cutie for sure great design and i love the paper :)