Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Market Street Stamps Anniversary Block Party

This is a very late post but I really wanted to make sure that I make it for the Block Party.
A Big Congratulations to Market Street Stamps on their 1 year Anniversary.
How does $600 in stamps sound? :)
Yep, the winner of THIS special Block Party will earn a 
$50 Store Credit for 12 months!
OH, and of course, a December Guest Design spot, too!!
This Block Party will be different in a few ways. 
Here are the deets:
  1. Create any project you'd like, with any theme. BUT you must use Market Street Stamps. (Good news! You have until 10/19 to link up, so if you don't have any of our stamps just yet, there's still time to play along if you order within the next couple days. We ship SUPER DUPER fast! We have stamps as low as $5.)
  2. The deadline to enter your project is Wednesday, October 19th @ 11:59 pm Central. 
  3. We will choose a select number of finalists. 
  4. Then, we will enable voting on Thursday, and everyone can vote for their favorite finalist.
  5. The winner of the contest will be announced on Monday, October 24th! 
  6. Link just one project per person for this Block Party, por favor. :)
Sound good or what?!

I hope you'll play along.  Just click on the badge and it will take you directly to the Partyyyy!

Now I couldn't make up my mind what to make so I decided to make 2 cards:  If you like them, PLEEASSE vote for me.  I would really appreciate it.  Wish me Luck!!
Card Size 4.25 x 5 .5
Paisley Background (I LOVE their Background Stamps)
Night Owls

Here is my Other Card:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Sentiment is from My Creative Time Many Greetings Stamp Set
Market Street Stamps Vintage Wallpaper Background

7 comments:

Ellis said...

Fun owl card and the other one is beautiful! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Creations by Shirl said...

Love both cards Kate.... the owl one is a cutie....

Stephanie Washburn said...

LOVE the paisley background on the first card, Kate! Super cute- makes it look like the owls are perched high in a tree! Your second card is super elegant- LOVE it!

Michele Gross said...

Hooray for background fun! 2 great cards :) Glad you joined the fun at the Market Street Block Party :)

Glora said...

These are very pretty Kate!!! Good luck on that awesome prize! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Kate. I totally agree with you their backgrounds stamps rock! I will head on over and vote for you. Hugs!

Leanne said...

Love both of these! I'm dying for some Market Street background stamps!! I also love those owls! Hugs, Leanne