Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dare to be Sassy Thursdays #96

It is another
and this week it is Movie Theme

Although it is not my week to post I still just wanted to share a card I made today.  I haven't seen this movie in awhile and I must say I miss it because I loved watchin' it.  Let me present to you  Elvira "Mistress of the Night"  You can find her at the SSD Store

Image and Sentiment is from SSD
Ribbon from Michaels
DP is Recollection
Flower is cut using Cricut - Flower Shoppe Cartridge

I thought I would share with you my first attempt of making a digi card don't worry I still love my copics and coloring, I just want to broaden my creative capabilities just in case I don't have any coloring medium at hand.  Let me know what you think.  I definitely think I need to work on the blush, LOL

6 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

SO cute, Kate! Your mistress of darkness reminds me of "The Adams Family"! I admire anyone who can make digital anything! I can print out digital images and color them, but beyond that...I got nothing! :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow such a great Elvira - love all the colors, such a great effort on this card....

Kim Kelley said...

First...great regular card...love how you put the frame behind her. Second great digi card. Love the scene...that is always tough for me to get the sizing just right! Wonderful on both!

DIANA L. said...

Great card super sexy. Nice Coloring.

Amy said...

Super sexy! Great image and card design :)Amy

jen said...

Love it!,,,
Hugs,jen