Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Too Cute to Spook

Last Friday we were given this digi over at D2D
Every first Friday of the month Designed2Delight offers a free digi for everyone to grab.  This digi is the beginning of a progressive month challenge, meaning you can use the digi on a card or a project.  Link it before Thursday11:59est and by Friday you will get another free digi on your email... and so on until the month is over...

If you didn't get to grab this Free image you can always purchase it here at the Designed2Delight Store.

I am also entering this over D2D Saturday's Designer's Challenge and it is to color in Color Pencils, so I borrowed my son's Prismacolor Pencils.  I tell you I give props to everyone who uses Prismacolor Pencils because it is harder than it looks.  I was having so much trouble coloring this image, just to get it to where I was happy with it.

Here is my Card:
 Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Image is called Patches the Ghost, I colored this images using my sons prismacolors and cut it using my spellbinders.
The Argyle background is from Market Street Stamps, that was just release last week.  I love their background stamps, they are amazing.  For this what I did was cut it with my spellbinders then used the negative as a Frame.  It's lifted a little bit because I put pop dots behind it.
I used My Creative Time's Scallop and Stitched Circle Die to stamp my sentiment which is from the All Around Halloween

For the inside of my Card:  
On the inside, I used the positive part of what I cut as my mat and cut a smaller piece for the sentiment.
Again the sentiment is from My Creative Time All Around Halloween Stamp Set
The Spellbinders I used is Labels Twenty Three

14 comments:

Amy said...

Such a cute card! I always love the way you color your images! :)Amy

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Kate,SUPER CUTE card!I TOTALLY LOVE the SWEET image you used,AMAZING as always my friend!:)

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable, Kate! That is such a cute image, and Emma's stamp goes great with it!

jen said...

Kate this is such a cute image. You totally Rocked this digi. Tfs
Hugs,jen

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

That image is just darling, Kate! Super cute! :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cute fun pumpkin card Kate... great digi image.... love your coloring and the layout too....

Linda said...

Kate this is amazing. It looks like a window card. I love that die and the way you used it on this image.

dstandard said...

Oh loving your card! Awesome! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Misty said...

What a super cutie! I love how you colored your image and how you finish off your cards on the inside is amazing.Wow!

Sherrie K. said...

Totally adorable Kate!! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow Kate you did an amazing job with this card. I love your coloring. I so agree with you about Market Street. Love the background stamps too! That is really generous for D2D to give away a free digi then you get a second one just for entering the challenge. How nice. Thanks for sharing another awesome card..always inspired by you Kate:) Hugs!

Unknown said...

Wow Kate you did an amazing job with this card. I love your coloring. I so agree with you about Market Street. Love the background stamps too! That is really generous for D2D to give away a free digi then you get a second one just for entering the challenge. How nice. Thanks for sharing another awesome card..always inspired by you Kate:) Hugs!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Sooo cute. I agree those prisma pencils aren't easy for me either. You did a great job. Smooches... Felicia

Glora said...

Kate I just love that Argyle in purple! It is AMAZING!!!!! Awesome job as ALWAYS!!!! Hugs- Glora