Tuesday, October 11, 2011

TradeFish Design Team Day

It's Design Team Day over at TradeFish Designs and today I will be showcasing the Frosty Wishes Stamp Set.

Card Size: 5 x 5
DP is from Basic Grey Jovial
I used some Sew Easy thread around my card.
The punch I used is from Fiskars
I also used my Spellbinders to Mat my Image.

Here is what this stamp set looks like:
Now don't forget we have also announced the winner of the Blog Hop over at TradeFish Designs. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments.  Also, visit us everyday over at TFD to see what the rest of the DT has created.


4 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute, Kate! I love your snowman, and that background paper is awesome too!

Glora said...

It won't let me see your picture. I will have to try back later. Hugs- Glora

Creations by Shirl said...

love the snowman card Kate, and that sentiment is just adorable.... great coloring and papers too....
hugs:)

Glora said...

No I can see the picture. He is a cutie. I love the glitter accents! Hugs- Glora