Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge #27 "No Tricks Just Treats"

I am so super excited that Stephanie has asked me to be their Guest Designer over at Whimsical Wednesday for the rest of the Month.  I had so much being their Guest Designer during their Halloween Hop such a bunch of Talented Designers she has over at Whimsical Wednesday.

For this weeks Whimsical Wednesday, it is to make a Treat Bag
Our sponsors this week are Patsy from  Prairie Bird Boutique winner will get to choose 1 bundle of Shabby Crinkle Ribbon and Regina of  The Cutting Cafe winner will receive a choice of 3 cut files

I used the crinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique called Jack - O- Lantern ribbon bundle, this is my first time ever using crinkle ribbon and I must say that I love it.

Here is what I made:
I used my Cricut - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More fit to page I believe at 6 1/4
The DP I used is from K and Co (last years Stack)
The fence punch is from Martha Stewart
Those cute little pumpkin digi is from my girl Cindy of Cindy's Little Creation, she is seriously super talented. I colored my image with copics and then added some glossy accents on the leaves and the pumpkins eyes.  The name of the image is The Pumpkin Patch
I also used My Creative Time's All Around Halloween Stamp and the Scallop and Stitched Circle Die set

For the other side, I just used a die from K and Co.  I also added some goggly eyes for some more dimension.

Here is another picture with me lifting the ribbon up

Don't forget to pass by Whimsical Wednesdays to see what the rest of the Awesome DT's have created.

BTW, don't forget starting on Monday, My Creative Time is going to be doing some Sneak Peaks for her new Stamp Sets.




20 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool project! Thanks for sharing :)

jessica said...

this is so super adorable! Love how you used Emma's stamps and Cindy's image!

Kim Kelley said...

So So So cute! I love it Kate!

Jayne said...

Congrats on being Guest Designer.Love this box.Cindy's image looks adorable and love the glossy accents you've added.The different size googly eyes look fab on your bat(think I have to borrow that idea!lol!)
Jayne x

joni said...

Kate, these are adorable! I love that you were able to use Cindy's oh so cute pumpkin image...so dang cute and I love the coloring on it!!! And I'm loving that paper too...everything is just awesome! TFS
Hugs,
joni

Glora said...

Your treat container is just right Kate! And I'm so glad that I will get to see more Whimsical Wednesday designs from your this month. Hugs- Glora

Amy said...

Super cute treat container! Love the paper and images :)Amy

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the popcorn boxes - cute images, very bright and colorful.....

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Kate,GORGEOUS job with your project!I LOVE all the great details and colors,WOW my digi looks AMAING!So HAPPY that you are a Guest Designer for the rest of the Month,AWESOME!Have a SUPER day my friend!!:)

Unknown said...

Fabulous job Kate! I love what you did with Cindy's digi's. So vibrant, and the glossy accents adds so much shine. Emma's sentiment stamp goes perfectly. Nice way to finish it off by using Patsy's ribbon for the handles. I hope you are enjoying working with it! So glad you will be with us for the rest of the month:) Hugs.

GiGi said...

This is so cute!!! I love the way you used CIndy's digi's and the fun colors. That bat is the most ADORABLE thing I have ever seen! Great job!

Ellis said...

Wonderful treatbag you've made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

*Star said...

Fabulous job project! I love what you did with Cindy's digi. The colors are so bright and fun and I love the add glossy accents. Tfs and I can't wait to see what you create with us for the rest of the month. Have a great day. :)

Cathryn said...

Great job Kate! You did an awesome job on the coloring, wow! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cassandra said...

How super cute!!! What a great little treat bag :) Can't wait for MCT sneaks next week!!!!!

Leanne said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE Kate! Love every detail! TFS! Love, Leanne

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is very cute Kate. Love every detail. Great job! Smooches... Felicia

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I just love this Halloween goodie container, Kate! :)

shelly said...

hi kate how fun to have you as g/d for whim wednesday :)
your treat container rocks...fun paper and cute details. cindys digi is too cute :) and so is the its all about candy stsmp.
have a great weekend :)

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Kate on your GD spot at Whimsical Wednesday!! Your treat box is awesome! I am crazy for that cute bat with those "big" eyes! love it:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com