Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Madness... Imagine That

It's another segment of Monday Madness..... Imagine That
Now since I don't have an Imagine, I am using my Favorite PP at the moment and it is from Authentique.

Today I am showcasing the Race for the Cure stamp set and Anyday Bingo and Crossword stamp set.  Now remember for every Race for the Cure stamp set sold $2.00 of it will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.

Here is my Card:
Card Size is 5 x 5
PP is Authentique "Uncommon" 6 x 6 paper pad
Image is from Paper MakeUp Stamps
Twine is from Trendy Twine

I followed a sketch for my card and here is that sketch
This card is also being entered in to the:
October Sketch Challenge over at Authentique Paper


Now don't forget to visit My Creative Time to see what Emma and the rest of the DT's have created.  Also starting next Monday,  My Creative Time's sneaky peek is starting, I am so super excited with this release again.

I am also entering this card over at
Link up for Pink Linking Party

26 comments:

Cely said...

very pretty! love all the layers and details!

Amy said...

Great card! I love all of the sewing and flowered paper! :)Amy

Linda said...

This is so pretty! I love the image and the colors.
Oh no not another release. I have to take my change jar to the bank and see what I can spend. LOL

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, wow Kate! Love everything about this card. Just fabulous!!! :)

jen said...

This card came out beautiful. I love it! Great job.
Hugs,jen

Crafting Katie said...

Kate, your card is so beautiful! I love everything about it - the stitching, the papers - it's all perfect!

Kim Kelley said...

Great card Kate! I love the paper! And everything just ties together wonderfully!

Creations by Shirl said...

So very pretty Kate... love all the colors of the pink and great set of papers too....

Cathryn said...

Sooooo pretty Kate! The paper you used is gorgeous! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Glora said...

I love the sketch that you followed. Great layout and great card. Hugs- Glora

Shar said...

So pretty! Love the colors and images.

Kimberly said...

Beautiful looking card. I just love all the added detail. Stunning...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Mimi said...

What a beautiful card! Oh my, Kate, you did a super job.

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

What a great card....loving everything about it!!! Nice job :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

kate, this is just BEAUTIFUL! I see something new each time I look at it!

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card... Thank you so much for joining us for Link up for Pink.
Celeste

JoanieMc said...

Love your card...a real cutie.

Mickey's Craft World said...

This card is truly awesome!!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Gorgeous! Your designer papers are just perfect!

Shelly said...

Oh so cute!! So pretty! Love those stamps!
Shelly

GabyCreates.com said...

Love the image and the stamp!!
Thank you for joining us over at LUFP with such lovely creation! ~Gaby
www.gabycreates.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Great image and beautiful card. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

JustYolie said...

Ohh beautiful card and I'm loving that bingo stamp! :) Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink....still time to enter another FAB PINK creation!
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Lisa said...

Kate, your card is beautiful, love the paper and the stitching.

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW,Kate!! I think this is my most favorite card from you!! I totaly love everything about it!! Perfect!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Margie Higuchi said...

Great card, Kate! Love that you incorporated those wonderful stamps!