Friday, July 20, 2012

Dilo En Espanol Guest Designer Post

For my Sassy Studio Freebie Friday Post, please go HERE

For my Ginger Snaps Scraps, please go HERE

Sadly it is my last post as Guest Designer for Dilo en Espanol, I had so much fun with her new line of images and stamps.  You can check them out HERE.

For my project today I used one of her new images, illustrated by Megan K Suarez called "Camila"

Here is my card:
Card Size 5.25 x 5.25
DP Basic Grey Kissing Booth
Sentiment is from Dilo En Espanol "Bella Amistad"
Image is also from Dilo En Espanol called "Camila"
Ribbon is from Prairie Bird Boutique
Spellbinders used is Romantic Rectangles and for the Sentiment Ribbon Banners
Swirls are from Prima

Porque eres especial = Because your Special
Photobucket

10 comments:

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Kate!! Colored so gorgeously!! Thanks for sharing and Happy Friday!!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ I just have to say ~ BEAUTIFUL card and coloring! I am ALWAYs so blown away with your coloring and the colors you use to make your cards! The details just blow my mind ~ ALWAYS! I have those rhinestone things (LOL) but have yet to use them ~ LOVE your placement of them! AMAZING job as always! Again I hope the kiddos are feeling better soon and you ALL can enjoy your weekend ~ sick FREE!

Crystal said...

Beautiful Kate!

Creations by Shirl said...

STunning, love the blings and crinkle ribbon...
Hope you are enjoying your Friday, sending you more sunshine your way....
Happy smiles :-)

Kim Kelley said...

WOW Kate...this card realy pops. I love the colors and your coloring! HUGS

Jovan said...

Beautiful card...I love the colors!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Kate!! Your coloring is just beautiful!! Love the pretty ribbon!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Beeee-utiful Kate!!!! Love this-as always such a great design and wonderful job on the coloring!!! Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim Ricketts said...

wow!! I love all the layers, bling and colors! Gorgeous!! You color amazing!

~Kim

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SUPER job with this one too!I TOTALLY LOVE it,FANTASTIC job with your coloring as always!!!:)