Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wishing you a MARVELous Day!

Yes, I am here for another Preview of the soon to be released Super Hero Stamp Set from Jaded Blossom.  Don't forget to join us this Thursday okay.


I decided to make a Goody Bag:
I used Jaded Blossom's 3 x 4" Clear Bags
Also used last month's release of
Sentiment is from the Super Hero Stamp Set stamped on Jaded Blossoms Flag Die
Cuttlebug - Stars Folders
My Captain America die cut I used from my Cameo is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

To see what some of my Sweet DT Sisters have made you can go:

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation too in our Garden of Creativity.
Photobucket

16 comments:

Michelle said...

so adorable and cute hehehehhe great minds think alike lol

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

OMG Kate!!! This is super duper adorable!!! Love Lisa's file you used and LOVE the sentiment! Fun Fun treat!!
TFS and have a GREAT Wednesday!!!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh look how CUTE this little guy is! He is seriously ADORBS!!! So is your little treat bag! He really is making me smile!!!

Kraftin' Kathie said...

Kate, this is just too cute! Kathie

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, Kate your little superhero is FABULOUS, oh I love him!!! This is an adorable project hun!!
hugs

Linda said...

This is really supper! I love the he hero! Great gift bag Kate

Jovan said...

What an AWESOME treat bag! I love the super hero!

Rosie said...

super cool treat bag love it

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim Ricketts said...

This is really cute!!!! I love it!

Creations by Shirl said...

What a fun card, and great treat bag as favors for a little boys birthday party..... Super hero!
TFS~ hope you are enjoying your crafty day.....

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute!! I love the little superhero!! What an awesome treat bag my friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, Kate this is so awesome!! Where do you come up with these amazing projects! I love your hero and the yummy kisses too....super cute treat bag!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable.
I love to see boy-themed projects, even though I don't have a son.
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes :)

Liz O. said...

What an adorable Super Hero! Love this cut Kate is fabulous awesome combination with the stars folder and JB's sentiment. Perfect job my friend!
Have a great day!
Liz

Lisa Norris said...

I love this so much, Kate! Awesome job! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com