Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek 3

Happy 4th of JULY my Blog Friends.  I hope you have an awesome day plan today filled, with BBQ, Swimming and Fireworks.

I have Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek #3 for you.

Stamps will be available for Purchase tomorrow during our New Release Blog Hop at 4pm (pst)

Today I am Featuring the 
Pattern Kisses/ Wedding Kisses
(click to enlarge)

I used Jaded Blossom Favor Boxes 
Jaded Blossom Flag Die
Jaded Blossom Wedding Wishes Stamp Set
I also use Stampin' Up! ink to stamp my Kisses
Tulle for my bow, I love the look of Tulle

Okay now off you go to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Michelle said...

These are tooo cute LOVE the soft pink!!! what a cute favor !!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty little favor! Lee-Ann :)

Anonymous said...

great favor box!

jessica said...

These are adorable Kate!!! LOVE the colors!!

Crystal said...

Super cute Kate!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, these are so awesome!! I love the favor box!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim Ricketts said...

This is really pretty! I love the colors!

~Kim