Friday, July 6, 2012

Reto #3 Dilo En Espanol/ Challenge #3


This is my 2nd post of the day, for Sassy's FFF, go HERE

Hi Everyone, As you know I am Guest Designing for Scrapbookaholic By Abby.  She released some pretty awesome stamps last week don't you think.  I loved all the images and her DT and Guests did such an Awesome job with them Here is a link to her Store to check out the stamp sets.

Today is a start of a new challenge over at Dilo En Espanol and it is Summer Theme.  
To create anything with SUMMER in mind!  

Here is a card a made:
I didn't want to over decorate my card because I think that the Paper I used is pretty enough and then I didn't want to over shadow that gorgeous image.
Card Size 5.25 x 5.25
DP is Washi Paper I got from my LSS when I still lived in San Diego, CA
I did some stitching around the card.
I used my Spellbinders Lacey Label and Fancy Label for the sentiment
Sentiment is from Dilo En Espanol "Bella Amistad"
Image is also from Dilo En Espanol "Bella" .  This image is illustrated by Megan K Suarez.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of her Design Team has created and join in the Challenge.

Amigas para siempre - Friends Forever
Photobucket

14 comments:

jessica said...

WOW~~ Kate this is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and your coloring is amazing!!!
Another fav of mine!!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute card, you sure are jamming with your cards too!
Do you speak Spanish or are you learning? Love all your blings!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful colouring...pretty card! Lee-Ann :)

Monica said...

This is absolutely beautiful Kate! Your coloring is just fabulous! Glad to have you guest designing for us!
Toodles,
Monica
Dilo En Espanol DT

Lisa said...

WOW, Kate, this is gorgeous!! I absolutely LOVE how you colored her...she looks amazing!! And the colors are fabulous!! I love this!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim Kelley said...

Beeeeuuuuutiiiiiiiful! I love the way her hair turned out! And the colors you used are wonderful! HUGS

jen said...

Awesome!!! Fantastic job. Beautiful stamp too.
Hugs,jen

Angela said...

Beautiful Kate!!! Great colours!!!
xxAngela

Ashley Nicole said...

This is beautiful. Love the pattern and colors. Image is gorgeous.
Ashley

Unknown said...

Que gusto tenerte con nosotros en el equipo de diseño, bienvenida, tu tarjeta preciosa llena de vida y color

Karen said...

Kate so stunning. You colored the image perfectly to match that amazing background paper. Beautiful

Sherrie K. said...

This is so beautiful Kate!! I love the pretty paper and the sweet image in awesome!! Great eye for detail..love the flourishes and the amazing stitching! looks fabulous:)
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

KAte ~ You know how much I LOVE your coloring and this is no exception! WOW! STUNNING as always! The flourishes and that background paper is just AMAZING too! AWESOME job guest DTing!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW BEAUTIFUL job coloring this image!You always do:)