Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Have a Super Day!!!

And This is what I want to wish Everyone today!  I am so so Excited to share with you a little Sneak Peak, of the new Jaded Blossom Super Hero Stamp Set that will be Released this Thursday. This is like the coolest ever. So don't forget to join us this Thursday to for the Fun!

Here is my card:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP from Fancy Pants "Childish Things"
Die Cut is from the Cricut 3Birds Cartridge
Twine is from Trendy Twine called Blueberry
I used my Spellbinders in Circle and Scallop Circle for my Sentiment, which is actually from the Super Hero Stamp Set.

Now if you missed Day 1 of the Sneak Peek you can check it out HERE

To see what some of my Sweet DT Sisters have made you can go:

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation too in our Garden of Creativity.
Photobucket

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER card. TFS.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
(email follower)

jessica said...

OMG Kate! This is "super"!!! Love that cute bird and great sentiment!! Awesome card girl!!

Rosie said...

omg this card is soo cute, love the cape

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Super cute Kate! I love this new set!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ oh SUPER cute card! I LOVE that bird! The colors and papers are just PERFECT! He really looks like he is flying! The doodling is just doodled in the RIGHT places too! I hope you household is on the mend!!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is toooo freaking cute Kate!!! Love the colors and that bird!

Jovan said...

AWESOME card Kate!

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cute SUPER bird! love the patriotic flair to your card....

An'Jenic G. said...

Love the colors and the dots add to your bird. So cute TFS AJ~

Sukie said...

So cute! Love the colors of your card and the Trendy Twine accent is perfect!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! The super-bird is too cute!! What a fun and fabulous card my friend!! I love it :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Kate this is SUPER cute. LOVE it. I never knew this image was on that cart. I will remember this, my grandson is all about super man.

Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Kim Ricketts said...

This is really really cute!!

Kim

Karen said...

Kate mega cute love the star background paper. Your white doodle dots add so much charm. Karen

Linda said...

ADORABLE! Such a sweet card.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, how fun is this!!! GREAT card!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

tooo cute love all the bright colors you used !!! awesome job chickie!

Life and Knits said...

"Super" Cute!!! Love this!