Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Day 1


It is time for some JADED BLOSSOM Sneak Peeks

I will be showcasing the Friendly Kisses and Pattern Kisses
This stamp sets will be available for purchase on Thursday 4pm (pst) during our New Release Blog Hop!
(click to enlarge)

I cut this using my Silhouette.  SVG is from My Grafico
I used DCWV Spring/Summer Stack
Jaded Blossom Flag Die
Jaded Blossom Food and Drink Stamp Set
Trendy Twine Berry Red Twine
Flowers from Recollection
Bling from Imaginisce i-rock

Head on over to see what other creations my fellow Design Team  has created.


Come back for tomorrow for Sneak Peek 2
Photobucket

14 comments:

Jayne said...

Love your flip flop Kate! The twine looks great around it as do the new stamps.Have a great day.
Jayne x

Kim H said...

Kate ~ The flip flop is just too stinking CUTE!!! I LOVE how you filled it with candy ~ YUMMY!

snappy scrappy said...

This is such a cute box...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

super cute treat box!!!! i make alot of projects using hershey's kisses

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim Kelley said...

This is so fun Kate! Love it! HUGS

Kim Ricketts said...

This is the cutest little flip flop!!!

~Kim

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is fabulous!! I love, love the flip flop box!! The flower is gorgeous and the way you wrapped the twine around the box is so awesome!! LOVE it :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crystal said...

So freaking cute!! :0) great job!

Jaymie said...

LOVE the flip flop--Way cute!!! You did an awesome job!

Michelle said...

absolutly toooo cute ! love the flip flop and pattern paper you chose, soooo summery ! love it !!

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a great project Kate!I LOVE the flip flop box and the yummy treats!!!:)

Jamie said...

So cute! Colors looks amazing and I love that box!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is just soooo stinkin cute!! I love the flip flop :)

Anonymous said...

Love your flip flop treat box! Really cute and great for a summer decor. Love the twine around it!