Monday, July 30, 2012

EAD Design Blog Hop

Well today I lost my helper as he started Band Camp :(  Miss my 14 year old already.  Today is also my last day as a Guest Designer over at E.A.D. Designs, I have enjoyed playing with their products.  The DT are super talented and have been so sweet.  Thank you again ladies and Emily for having me.

Welcome again to E.A.D. Designs Blog Hop.  Just in case you didn't know E.A.D. Designs has a Blog Hop every Monday for their Design Team to showcase E.A.D. Designs products.  

Now you should be coming from Julie Renae!  


For my card today I used a stickerz from Summer Fun
Summer Fun
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Kraft from Recollection
Twine is from Trendy Twine in Blueberry
Sentiment is from My Creative Time Have Fun in the Sun

Next up on the hop is Lauren!
Photobucket

18 comments:

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh this is too CUTE! Simply stated and too the point! LOVE it ~ CAS is in!!! I am sorry you lost your helper ~ but he will be back soon! So hard to let them go and venture on their own but we must let them go!!! Hang in there! You did an AMAZING job as a GUEST DT!!!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great job! This is so simple but so much fun.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute card Kate..... love the simplicity of it..
BTW are you on the new interface of blogger? or still on the old!
TFS - enjoy your Monday....

Lisa said...

This is so fun, Kate!! I love the cute shorts!! The twine on top is a perfect accent!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim Ricketts said...

Super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

So simple and cute!!!

D- said...

Love your fun card Kate. TFS.
dmcardmaker (aol dot com)

Kim Kelley said...

So cute Kate. Love the shorts! HUGS

Angela said...

I love your CAS design. The craft paper makes it feel beachy! :) great job!

Yvonne said...

Cute card

Shelly said...

Great card Kate!
Shelly

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love your CAS card!

~amy~ said...

this is darling...thanks for playing with us this month! We loved having you!!!

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a fun card Kate!COOL shorts:)

wendipooh13 said...

such a simple yet fun card!!! LOVE this!!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

super cute CAS design...love it!

dwightlee said...

Prepare Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization online. To work temporarily in the U.S. you must apply for an Employment Authorization Document(EAD). This will prove you are eligible to work in the United States.