Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Redonkulous Design Team Day - Happy 4th of July!

I know my blog is pretty busy this week,  but I hope you are all enjoying my creations, I know I appreciate and love reading all your Sweet Comments.  Just click on the links above for previous Posts.


Have an AWESOME 4th of JULY!!!

Welcome to Redonkulous Design Team Day post.  You can find the rest of the Design Team's post, Here at Kim's Blog

I am using one of Sheryl's cute little image called "Welcome Home Soldier - American"
Card Size 5.25 x 5.25
DP is from Authentique Glory Paper Pad
Twine is from Trendy Twine
Redonkulous Image is called "Welcome Home Soldier - American
Sentiment is from My Creative Time called My Little Firecracker Stamp Set,  just perfect for that image.
I also matted the Image with a frame from my Cricut - Elegant Edges Cart.

Now head on over to see what Tracy and Sharon has created.  Also don't forget to visit Redonkulous Designs and her images Here.


Entered for the following Challenge:
The Scrapbooking Queen Digi Challenge #10: Anything Goes.
Papelitos Stamps Challenge: Anything Goes

Photobucket

17 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great colouring...love the camo! Lee-Ann :)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh my how ADORABLE is this card! Okay I LOVE the image and you coloring! Her outfit is just FABULOUS too! Your attention to details ALWAYS AMAZES me! You don't miss a single thing! Always done to PERFECTION! Enjoy the holiday! Stay safe!

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Kate!!! WOW what a beautifully colored image and GREAT card LO!!! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT 4th of July!!!

Angi Barrs said...

So fun & festive. Love the twine. Have a Happy 4th!

Tracy said...

Great card, can't mistake this one for anything but a 4th of July card ;)
I love this image, as I have coloured her up twice, the Canadian version of course ;)
Great colouring :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Happy 4th of July to you and your family Kate...
Wonderful card perfect for the occasion.. Done so perfect too. Love the coloring and that twine...

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Kate, your coloring is beautiful!!
hugs

Linda said...

What a great card! Really a fun image.
Happy 4th to you and the family!

Sukie said...

So cute! You are one busy lady my friend, I don't how you keep up with it all but you do an amazing job on all of your projects!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous, Kate!! I love how you colored the image and the papers are fabulous!! So beautiful!! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful 4th :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is fabulous!!! Love the cute image and once again your coloring is fantastic. I like the twine-so fun and festive- wishing you a Happy 4th of July!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

Awesome card...I love all the details!

febe said...

Gorgeous card on the colors and image. Love the twine and the papers you used. Awesome! :)

health club advertising

Kimberly said...

Fabulous card..i love the image, twine and the added camo dto the helmet..super cool..tfs

Kathy said...

This is great! Love this image and the fun patriotic papers, such a cool card.

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Super awesome Kate! Perfect timing eh? Love how you coloured her up! =) Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July with your family.
RedonkulousDesigns.com

DonnaMundinger said...

Great card and image. Love how you colored her. Thanks for sharing with Papelitos. xxD