Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jaded Blossom DT Day


Hello my fellow Bloggers.  Happy Tuesday!!!!
I am so Excited.  It is my First Official DT Post over at Jaded Blossom.  I have been having so much fun playing with their stamp sets, especially the new ones that just came out 2 weeks ago.  Have you seen it?

 (Click to Enlarge)
I used the Janie's Wedding Favor Box from SVG Attic
Designer Paper from DCWV Spring/Summer Stack
Twine from Trendy Twine in Strawberry Cupcake
Flower from Recollection along with Imaginisce i-rock
I used Patterned Kisses and Wedding Kisses for my treats (aren't they so pretty)  Love these sets.

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

You can also find out Current Challenge Here and it is to create a Favor Box.

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation too in our Garden of Creativity.
Photobucket

20 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is so beautiful - thank you for sharing.

jessica said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous Kate!!! Awesome job :)

Rosie said...

WOW!! this favor is beautiful!!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS, Kate!! The paper is absolutely beautiful!! What an awesome treat bag!! I hope you have a fabulous week!! I'll be gone a few days so I'll catch up with your amazing projects when I get back :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Kate ~ this is just so GORGEOUS! LOVE the cut and the papers you used! What a great party favor box! Just stunning!

Jovan said...

OMG...this is BEAUTIFUL! I love the paper!

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty favor box! Congrats on your first take with the DT... love those kisses~

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is gorgeous Kate!! Love the colors and welcome to the team :)

Sukie said...

Beautiful project! Love the pink too!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is so beautiful!!! I love the colors and everything about it!! So happy to be on a team with you!

~Kim

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love this, Kate! Just beautiful. :)

Sarah C said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colors and the sweet shape. So cool!!

Nana said...

WOW this is beautiful. Love the colors.

Nana

Sherrie K. said...

Super CUTE!!!! I LOVE this....I think we are doing these for my daughters bridal shower:) Very similar...so fun!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job Kate with your sweet project!the paper is soo pretty,LOVE IT!!!:)

Michelle said...

This is soooo pretty !!!! I love it!!!! awesome job !

Liz O. said...

Fabulous project as always Kate,! TFS
Have a lvly day!
Liz

Kim Kelley said...

WOW Kate this is gorgeous! Will have to check out their site! HUGS

Life and Knits said...

So super cute!!

Susie

Georgiana said...

Perfectly pretty in pink! I want some of these stamps!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations