Friday, July 27, 2012

Ginger Snaps Scraps Christmas in July Blog Hop

If you are here from the Jaded Blossom Super Hero Stamp Release Blog Hop, please go Here
If you are here from the Super Hero Blog Hop, please go Here


Welcome to our Christmas In July Blog Hop with the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team!
 This weekend we will be featuring projects all about Christmas! Can you believe how fast the year is going!
We hope you enjoy all of the great work this Design Team has done and find some Christmas inspiration.
If you came from Jessica then you are in the right spot!

 
Card Sizes 3 x 3
Card Stock is from Bazzill
I also used Cuttlebug Folder and some Sizzix Folder
Twine is from Trendy Twine in
Sentiments are from My Creative Time


 Your next stop on the hop is Maria

We hope you enjoy our Christmas in July Blog Hop! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see my other project
Now for some blog candy! We are giving away 2 $10 gift card to Ginger Snap Scraps!


Just leave a comment here and let us know that you did the following:
Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps and follow the blog!
Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps on Facebook and like them!

Here is the entire line up in case you get lost.
Photobucket

29 comments:

Sarah said...

Love these little 3x3's Kate! They are fabulous! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow :)

BugBites said...

Wow, very nice. Love the work with the ink!

Sukie said...

Love your set of cards, so creative with the ink and the pop of Trendy Twine is perfect!

Kim Ricketts said...

I love these cards!!!

Kim

Creative Diva said...

Love the Holiday cards! Great embossing for each one.

Hugs,
Patty
GSS DT Sister

D- said...

Love your cards. Simple but beautiful. Love them. TFS.
I signed up as an email follower at G Snaps but don't do Facebook.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
(email follower)

Georgiana said...

You got a bunch of holiday cards too...love it! That distressing ink sure adds a little flare to each card. Looks great!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sheri said...

Love your style!

Sheri R

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Wonderful little cards!!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

these are awesome Kate!! Love the colors and beautiful twine!!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Sure do miss ya my friend! The little note cards are just awesome! Love the simplicity of them and the colors...great idea!
Have a great weekend!
Sheree

Marcia said...

Great project! I am a FB fan and a follower of GingerSnapScraps.

mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com

Maria Matter said...

these are beautiful Kate, love the embossing!!

Evelina Wikberg said...

Gorgeous. Love all of them. Colours are beautiful!xx

Kim Kelley said...

I am so jealous! You are so far ahead with your Christmas cards! These are so pretty Kate. HUGS

Lisa Benson said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome note cards, they always come in handy....
Enjoy your hop!

Lara said...

I have done everything that you ask, and love the twine your used- so pretty!

Lisa said...

These are gorgeous, Kate!! I love how you used the distress inks!! The embossing is fabulous!! Happy Saturday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jen said...

Love these simple little cards. Not ready for Christmas...lol
Hugs,jen

Carla said...

Your cards are so cute. I love 3x3 cards. Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com

scrappinC said...

Fabulous cards. Love the embossing and how you distressed the cards.
TFS!
Cindy Lou
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

pruttybird said...

Love the look of these cards ... Very cool :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Jayne said...

Great set of cards Kate.Love all the inking and embossing.
Jayne x

Ashley Nicole said...

This is an awesome set. Love the embossing and the inking.
Ashley

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Alright I LOVE the Christmas cards! They are seriously WONDERFUL and TOTALLY are putting me in the Christmas spirit! I think the best part is how simple they are but packed with the Xmas spirit! LOVE them! I think I might have to do these for my cards this years!!! Theyare seriously PERFECT!!! I hope you are on the mend!

Shelly said...

These are awesome little cards! I LOVE distress ink & you use it perfectly!

recollectionalley said...

Great use of the distress ink! You just need a storage rack for them....lol

Janea
www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

I just love the idea of making multiple cards. I have only done them for Birthday invites. I am thinking of stretching out to other types. Yours turned out so pretty.

marg0006 at verizon dot net