Monday, July 9, 2012

E.A.D. Design Blog Hop

Wow! It's Monday already, can't believe it.  I can't even believe that it's July already.  Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  I know it is super Hot and Humid here in TX.

Welcome to E.A.D. Designs Blog Hop.  Just in case you didn't know E.A.D. Designs has a Blog Hop every Monday for their Design Team to showcase E.A.D. Designs products.  Trust me they are so Addicting. Oh and there is always something to be won too.

 I got my Happy Mail and I just LOVE IT.  Emily is super sweet.

This is what I used today: Coffee Shop
Coffee Shop
Here is my Card:


Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Cardstock SU! and Bazzill
Cuttlebug -Swiss Dots Folder
Sentiment is from Market Street Stamp "Daily Grind"

Next up on the hop is Lauren!
But just in case just go back to the E.A.D. Blog to start over

Don't forget to come back on Thursday for a new E.A.D. Color Challenge
Photobucket

17 comments:

Linda said...

I must agree! Caffeine dose help. LOL Great card. Now I have to check E.A.D out.

Kim H said...

KAte ~ Oh for a second there I thought that was a picture but WOW it is a sticker! I LOVE it! The papers go PERFECTLY with that sticker! How true is that sentiment too! I keep saying I don't need those stickers but you ladies keep making it harder and harder!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Great card...perfect in every way! Lee-Ann :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Great cup of coffee~ I'm on to my 2nd cup as I'm blog hopping now....
Enjoy your crafty Monday Kate!

jessica said...

This is awesome Kate!!! Love these stickerz and love what you did with them!!!
Awesome job!!
Have a GREAT Monday!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super cute, Kate! I love EAD. You are right, Emily is the best. She made some custom decals for my twins rooms to match their bedspreads that are incredible. You have inspired me to pull out some of my EAD stickers and play. :)

Sarah C said...

I love this!! What a cool coffee cup and I really do live by that sentiment :-) Great job, hon!!

Kim Kelley said...

LOL I like that sentiment! Very cool card Kate! HUGS

Lisa said...

What an awesome card, Kate!! I love the sticker and how you used it!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Such a fun card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ruth said...

Love it!! and it's sooooo true!LOL!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is a fab card! I agree they are so life like!

Anonymous said...

That is a great card. I have so many co-workers and friends this would work for. lol
dmcardmaker at aol dot com

Cindy Beland said...

Your card looks sooo AWESOME Kate!BEAUTIFUL job with the sticker,Have a SUPER day my friend!!!:)

Got2BCrafting said...

LOVE this card!! And, I tend to agree with the sentiment... a little coffee usually fixes everything! LOL! :)
Lori

liz at liz's paper loft said...

kate, I love the simplicity of your card! just perkfect :)

Ashley Nicole said...

Just love this card. Love the coffee as the center focus. Love the sentiment.
Ashley

~amy~ said...

Woot Woot!!!!

Coffee theme...perfection!!!