Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jaded Blossom DT Day

It's my DT post day over at Jaded Blossom and I just wanted to share what I made with their Awesome Stamps.
This little Shoe is cut from SVG Cuts Bundle of Joy
DP is from DCWV Baby Boy Stack
Twine is from Trendy Twine in Blue Berry
Jaded Blossom Stamps called Baby Kisses and Pattern Kisses

I can't believe I forgot to add this card, LOL!

BTW, just wanted you all to know that the Simple Saying Stamp Set and ALL the Kisses Set even the Snowman Kisses are now all available at the Jaded Blossom Store, Yeah!

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Also, if you can like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation too in our Garden of Creativity.
Photobucket

14 comments:

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Kate! Love the little bootie and those little sentiments are adorable!
Another super cute project!!
TFS and have a GREAT day :)

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a great little box project idea Kate!AWESOME job as always my friend,I LOVE IT!Have a great day!!:)

Maria Matter said...

super sweet Kate! beautiful done hun!
hugs

Rosie said...

This is a super cute project, perfect for table deocoration for a baby shower. love all the sentiments of this stamp set

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable favor box! Lee-Ann :)

Linda said...

Adorable really adorable! You should sell those in your store for baby showers. So sweet!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh how ADORABLE is that shoe!!! I LOVE it! You used my FAVORITE DCWV pack for the paper! It is seriously an AMAZING pack!!! I agree with the above comment!!! Happy birthday to you one and only princess too! I also hope you are feeling much BETTER!!!

Lisa said...

This is just the cutest baby gift!! I love the shoe!! The decorated candy is fabulous too!! I love this, Kate!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is sooo cute and adorable. Smooches...

Kim Ricketts said...

This is really cute!!!! I love it!!

Kim

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is just sooo cute Kate! I love it!!

Crystal said...

Super cute---Great job as always! :0)

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, both projects are awesome Kate!! I love the sweet little shoe:) I just ordered the wedding kisses last night for a project I am doing for my daughters wedding. Can't wit to get started..
Hope you have a great evening my friend!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

this is so adorable !!!!! cute cute !!!