Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ginger Snaps Scraps DT Post: Copic Coloring


Hi Everyone and Welcome to Ginger Snaps Scrap DT Day

and it is all about coloring with your Copic, my favorite medium.

Here is what I made:
Card Size 5.5 x 4.25
Cardstock is from Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper is from DCWV The Mariposa Stack
I cut my image using my Spellbinders Label 17
Colored my image is Copics
That image is from my gal Lill from Loo-Loo Design called Daisy 20, check out her site she has so many Beautiful Images.
Sentiment is from SP and Co Bold Sentiments I



Now go check out what the rest of the Design Team has created on the GSS Blog

This is being entered for the 
Marker POP Challenge Blog #1: Hair/Fur Coloring

Photobucket

15 comments:

Candy said...

Wow Kate your card is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing!!
Candy

BugBites said...

Awesome Kate. This is fantastic.

jessica said...

WOW Kate! Simply gorgeous my friend!! I am coming over for some coloring lessons....your coloring is amazing!!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ WOW! I am so blown away by your coloring ~ her hair is just GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE how you use those Copics! I am with Jessica ~ make room for me too!!! The background paper is just GORGEOUS too!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous colouring!!! Lee-Ann :)

Jayne said...

Kate your colouring is second to none!Booking my flight for the class too!! lol.
Hugs
jayne x

Shelly said...

Om my goodness Kate, this is stunning! Your coloring is out of this world. Oh and I'm with the girls...reserve me a spot too!
Have a SUPER day!
Shelly

Ashley Nicole said...

I loved this card the first I saw it. Beautifully colored.
Ashley

Linda said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is so amazing! Love the card.

Lisa said...

Wow, Kate, this is stunning!! Your coloring is just amazing...she looks like a picture!! The entire design is fabulous!! Awesome as always my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ann said...

The coloring is beautiful! I want lessons too!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Hello Kate,

Wow your card is amazing!!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Connie Can Crop said...

Kate this is beyond gorgeous my friend!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Drop Jaw Gorgeous! WOWZA! Smooches... Felicia

thescrapmaster said...

Awesome coloring, Kate!! Thank you for helping us kick off the new Markerpop blog!!
Hugs
Sami