Friday, March 18, 2011

CropStop Challenge # 11 Sketch Time

Here is the CropStop sketch challenge for this week.  I won Challenge #9, click HERE to see my project.  Thank you so much CropStop, I can't wait to shop.


Here is my project for this sketch, which I turned the other way.  I hope you guys like it.


A2 Card 4.25 x 5.5
The stamped sentiment is from Emma's My Creative Time Stamps called "Wow" So many candles which can be found here.  Love her stamps.
I used Sweet Pea Stamps ching chou kuik's Jeweled
I colored her in with my copics: YR68, YR18, Y00, Y02, Y11, Y17, E02, E35, E00, Spica Orange, Sakura, Green Star and Golden Star.   I also used some stickles in some places.  For the blush I used chalk, it worked out so much better.
I used my small square nesties to cut the image and emboss the sides.
The star jewel is from 3 birds.

10 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

This is adorable..tfs

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I love what you did with the sketch! It is awesome! TFS!

Angela said...

Waauuww this card is great...lovely colours!!! TFS

Unknown said...

Hi...very pretty card, the colors are so vibrant and your coloring is beautiful. Her skin tone is awesome! Thank you for sharing and have a great day!

Cheryl said...

What a great take on this sketch! Love the image you used and the bright colors really make it :) tfs

CropStop said...

Vibrant and clever. Thanks for sharing with us on the Crop Stop Challenge.

Heidi said...

This image is so cute, nicely colored. Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

Vicki said...

Fabulous card! I love how you rotated the sketch! Thanks for playing at CropStop.

Rosie said...

Ooooh Kate, this is amazing! I love that you turned the sketch and your coloring is fabulous. You did a great job on our sketch challenge at CropStop. Hugs, Rosemary

Dalis said...

oh wow, love how you used the wave in such a perfect way to demonstrate sea waves for your mermaid!

Thanks for playing with us at Cropstop's challenge.
-- dalis