Friday, March 11, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challenge #47 Think Bling


Here is my card, 
It's a standard A2 card 4.25x 5.5
The base is chocolate brown  - Recollection
The white paper is embossed with my Cuttlebug Folder Divine Swirls and inked in Pink
The DP strip is from DCWV The Glitter SWEET Mat Stack, I used Stampin Up Scallop Punch on top.
Ribbon is from Michaels.
Bling is from Recollection
I used my nesties for the circle which I put quickie glue and dipped the edges on Martha Stewart Glitter, for the scallop circle I used Diamond Stickles on it.

My image is from Sweet Pea Stamps - ching-chou kuik's collection Blue Rose Tattoo, which is colored with Copics.  I also used Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star and Rose Star.

Thanks for looking.  I appreciate the comments.

This is also being entered for  In A Sweet Pea Dream Challenge - anything Pink



10 comments:

Janice W. said...

Beautifully colored image! Very pretty card! I love the pink bling! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen and good luck!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW beautiful work!super job on your card,love it!!!

Alice said...

beautiful soft colors. very pretty card!

Crafting Misfit said...

So cute!

www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

ooh! i love that image! thanks for sharing the copics you used. now i need to go add them to my wish list. thanks for stopping by my blog! take care!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is beautiful! I love the added bling! Good luck with the challenge!

KymKreates said...

What a delectable creation! How wonderful!

Thanks for joining us at In A Sweet Pea Dream!
KymKreates
DT Sweet Pea Stamps

Lisa B said...

This card is stunning. You colored it beautifully. You did a great job with the sketch at Peachy keen Stamps. Thanks for joining us!

VICTORIA said...

Beautiful card. I wish i was good at coloring. Good luck with the challenge. Victoria :)

Unknown said...

Pretty as a picture and beautifully coloured Kate.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx