Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge Me Monday #52

This is my second post of the day.  Please scroll down to see my other project.  Thanks.

Monday was Robin's Birthday over at Fantabulous Cricut,  It's also the Blogs 1st Birthday.

I hope you had a wonderful Birthday Robin.

Challenge #52 Happy Birthday
Create a birthday card or project

Here is my Card:

Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
I used my Gypsy Smiley Card Cartridge for the Cupcake that was free for download a couple of months ago.  This Cartridge is not for sale anywhere at all.  I used the hide contour feature at the bottom of the cupcake because I wanted to use PKS stamp instead.

The PKS Stamp I used is from Once Upon a Princess.
The Ribbon is from Michaels
The Twine is Pink Sorbet from the Twinery
Of Course my Stamped sentiment is from Emma - My Creative Time  which can be found HERE.
The DP I used is from DCWV The Glitter Sweet Mat Stack.

Thank you for looking.



8 comments:

Tamara said...

This is adorable! Gotta love cupcakes! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Tamara
http://happylifecraftywife.typepad.com/

diana creations said...

that a cute card i like anything cupcake i wish i had that cartridge momo sent me

KreativeKarla said...

love the cupcake card..those papers are sweet.

I am your newest follower. Momo sent me
Karla

Dana said...

Cupcake is cute. Thanks for playing at FCCB.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Lisa Norris said...

Awww! That little cupcake is just so cute! Thanks so much for joining in this week at FCCB!

Lisa N.
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Maquel said...

Love the papers you used! Great take on the challenge!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

what a yummy card! TFS with us at FCCB this week.

Larelyn said...

This is just so cute! I'll have to revisit Smiley cards :). I also love the twine. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
Hugs,