Friday, March 25, 2011

CropStop Challenge # 12 It's all About Lace

 This week we are challenge you to use lace in your projects.  It can be real lace, or paper lace, so check out your trims and laces or your punches and papers, you choose.

Here is my Card:


Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Stamp and Image I used is from The Greeting Farm Creeper Crew Collection 1 that is set to come out on April 1 to see the whole collection see my previous post HERE.

Her name is Sasha isn't she lookin Fierce, I colored her with my Copics E51, E55, E53, E30, E33, E00, E000, E02, Y02, RV11, RV13, RV06

The DP is K & Co Sweet Nectar.  I also used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder to mat my image.

The paper lace you see is the Martha Stewart Punch Deep Edge Doily Lace Trip.

The flower is from Prima and the gem is from 3Birds.

Thank you for looking.



7 comments:

Sandy O said...

Oh, this is so pretty. The image isn't creepy at all though I know that is the catagory TGF has it under. You did a fabulous job coloring her.

I found you through Momo, isn't this nice of her to do this for us. So many wonderful blogs we would have missed.

Vicki said...

Oh, this is so fun! Love the quote and pink lace! Congrats on your COC Badge! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

Lynn's Place said...

Oh my this is fabulous...tfs

CropStop said...

Pretty in Pink! Thank you for sharing this with us on the CropStop Challenge.

Rosie said...

Ooooh Kate, I love the bright colors and the paper lace is perfect! I love TGF too! Thank you for joining in our lace challenge at CropStop. Hugs, Rosie :)

Michelle Pearson said...

lovely lace! Thanks for entering the CropStop Challenge!

Dalis said...

OMG she is gorgeous! Love all the pink goodness!

-- dalis
Cropstop's DT