Saturday, March 26, 2011

Scrapmasters Paradise Design Team Call

So I was browsing thru my favorite blogs that I follow and found out that the Scrapmaster's Paradise is holding a Design Team Call.

Here is my the card that I made for the Call.


Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Image is Harlow and Sentiment is from The Greeting Farm Creeper Crew Collection 1 that will be out on sale April 1.  To see the whole collections please look at my previous post HERE

Cardstock used is Recollection

Blue Cardstock is Bazzill which I embossed using my Cuttlebug Folder - Stars and then I used my white ink to bring out the stars.

DP behind the image is from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy.  I also chalked the edges of my sentiment.

Here are the copics I used to color Harlow: E37, E00, E19, E02, B28, B26, B00, B02, R37, R85, R39, BG07, YG11, YG13 and C8.  For her cheeks I used some chalking.

Come and check out the Scrapmaster's Paradise store HERE, they not only sell stamps but a whole lot of other things from paper to ribbon, etc, which is my favorite it's what I call a one stop shop.
My other favorite thing about Scrapmaster's Paradise is that they have a monthly subscription that they do from Collection Kit to Stamping Kit.  You can sign up for their Newsletter HERE.

Also, please check out the Scrapmaster's Paradise Blog to see some amazing projects from Samantha and her Design Team showcasing her stamps.  Also don't forget to sign up on their gallery to check out other projects for inspiration.

Thank you for looking.

6 comments:

Sandy O said...

Fantastic card. I love the bright colors. Good luck on the DT call.

Heather said...

Momo sent me! I love this card! I love what you did with the embossing!

Unknown said...

Hi Kate! I am a new follower, Momo sent me. Your blog is nice and cheerful.
Cheers
fran

Minta's Creations said...

Hi,
I Love your card absolutely beautiful...I haven't turned my card in yet..kind of nervous about trying out for a design team.
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Misty Olsen said...

Good Morning Kate great card!!! I love that stamp!! Good Luck I hope you make it!!

thescrapmaster said...

This is really beautiful, Kate!! Love it! Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for my DT Call. It is an honor that you would consider joining my team.
Hugs,
Samantha
SP and Company Owner