Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cropstop Challenge #9: Sketch and a Twist

Here is my entry for the Cropstop Challenge:


A2 card 4.25 x 5.5"
Brown Cardstock from Recollection (Michaels)
Pink Cardstock from Recollection (Michaels) embossed using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and inked the edges with Distress Ink Tea Dye
DP is from DCWV Glitter Sweet Mat Stack using Stampin Up Scallop Punch
I cut my image and mat with my Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Square
The stamped image I used is from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp called Cupcake Ruby.  I colored her with  my Copics and used some Sakura Stardust Pen and some Pearls.
The flower with the gem is punched using Marvy Uchida stackable daisy with some of my scrap paper.
Stamped sentiment "Happy Birthday" is from PTI Birthday Bits
Stamped sentiment 2U is Inkadinkado

Thank you for looking.

8 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Awe this is so cute great work... tfs

Vicki said...

Kate, your card is adorable! Your colors work well together. I see your SB die too! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

Rosie said...

Beautiful card Kate! I love the color combo and the image is adorable! Thank you for joining in our Sketch Challenge at CropStop. Hugs, Rosemary

Gloria Stengel said...

Simply adorable! I love the square nesties...I don't have those, if you can believe it! Thanks for playing along with CropStop this week!

Heidi said...

This is an adorable card, thank you for joining the crop stop challenge.

CropStop said...

What a cute card-anyone getting this will feel young and loved. Thanks for participating in the challenge.

Lynn's Place said...

Congrats on your win...happy shopping...WTG & tfs

Kate said...

Thank you so Much!