Saturday, March 26, 2011

iCopic Lover:Challenge # 22

Edit:  I won this challenge by random.org.  I am so happy I got some new Copic Markers.


Here is the Color Combo:


Here is my Card:


Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Meet Jack & Jill from the Creeper Crew Collection 1.  They will be sold at The Greeting Farm on April 1.  The sentiment is also from this collection.  If you would like to see the whole collection please go to my previous post HERE.

Cardstock is from Recollection except for the Limeade one it is from Bazzill, which I embossed with my cuttlebug using the Spots & Dots folder.

I used my Nestabilities Labels 1  for my sentiment, the dp I used for this one is DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy.

The flower is from Prima, white ribbon is from Michaels and the Gem is from 3 Birds.

Both images were colored with my copic markers.  
For Jack I  used E30, E33, E27, E35, E000, E00, YG11, YG13, B26, B18, B37, G07, G19
For Jill I used E00, E000, B00, B02, B05, YG11, YG13, YG17 then I chalked Jills's cheeks.

The glitter accents you see on Jack n Jill are from Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star and a bit of Blue Star pen.

Doesn't it really look like Jill pushed Jack on the hill :}:}

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

CG said...

GREAT card! Love the hair. And congrats on the win!