Thursday, March 31, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

Okay this is a late post.  I was so busy cleaning and organizing my craft area, which is half or should I say 1/4 of my kitchen :} Oh and of course cleaning the house, LOL!

This weeks challenge is Cricut-less/Sketch Challenge:


Here is my card:
This is really so Twilight Lovers or Vampire Diaries, I love them both actually any Vampire movie :}

Recipe:
Size 4.25 x 5.5
Base Cardstock is White Recollection
DP is from DCWV Immortal Stack
DCWV Glitter Stack (silver)
DCWV Immortal Mat Stack (Blue)
Image is from The Greeting Farm Digital (Dressy Edward & Dressy Joyce) I used my PSE to put them together.
Colored with Copics E17, E37, E47, E00, E000 (hair & skin) 100, C10, C9, C8, B000, B00, B02, B28 and R85 (for their clothes)
I used Sakura Jelly Roll Clear Star for Joyce's eye glitter and some chalk on her cheek.
The ribbon is from Cropstop that I got with my order.

and of course I had to use the most perfect stamp that goes with this card. Emma's My One & Only stamp which you can find HERE.

I hope you guys like my card.

9 comments:

Glora said...

Kate, WOW, wow, WOWZERS! You knocked my socks off with this one. This is absolutely perfect! Emma's stamps look perfect on there. Amazing job on every single aspect of this card!!!! I LOVE it!!!! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

Genevieve said...

Super cute!

xoxo
Genevieve

Marissa said...

This card is adorable! I wish I were as creative as you ladies are! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

Laurie said...

OMG!!! I am definitely a Twilight fan and this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I've got to find those stamps now!! ;)

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Oh my, your coloring on this card is just amazing - what a great job!

Cathryn said...

Excellent coloring, nice job!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

VICTORIA said...

Pretty card. TFS Victoria :)

My Creative Time said...

Your card couldn't be MORE PERFECT!!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

azusena said...

Hi! I'm new to ur blog, n I gotta say its awesome!! Where do I get those stamps??