Saturday, March 5, 2011

Let's Face it Friday: Sew Super Cute - Challenge #11

THE PEACHY KEEN STAMP CHALLENGE
Sew Super Cute {use faux or real stitching}
Create a project (can be a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, etc.) with either real or faux stitching. 


 Please excuse my photograph, I used my iphone on this one.

A2 Card
I used my DCWV Rub-on for the stitching
The cupcake is cut from the Once Upon a Princess Cartridge at 3.5" I used Peachy Keen Once Upon A Princess Face Stamps.
I also ran the icing on my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots Folder and the put some stickles in it.
The Twine I got at my scrapbooking store.
Stamped Sentiment is MPS

3 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute cupcake.love the colors.thanks for playing along with us at pks.

Joanna said...

That is adorable! You did a great job, loving the embossing too! Thanks for playing with us at PKS LFIF! Good luck!

Kim said...

cute card! I really like the added embossed textures and ricrac. Thanks for playing along on the PKS Challenge