Thursday, March 3, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

This is my entry for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.  It's is to use any older cartridge as long as it is St. Patrick's Day theme.

Here is my project, please excuse the miss I don't have my other computer it's on repair so I couldn't even crop my picture :{


Card base is 4.25 x 5.5 from Bazzill
DP is We R Memory Keepers - Tiffany's; bottom is punched with Stampin Up Scallop
Shamrock is from Cricut - Designer's Calendar Cartridge; I also used my white sakura jelly pen for the stitching, still learning on that one. LOL!
I stamped the face with Peachy Keens Everyday Face Assortment; I chalked the cheeks for some blush.
The Sentiment is just from my word document.
Shame on me I don't have any St. Patrick's Day stamps.

I hope you guys like it.  Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

Very cute, love the paisley background paper!!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Cathie Rigby said...

So cute! I love that you used such colorful background paper. TFS Cathie www.creativecutter.org

My Creative Time said...

SOOOO CUTE Miss Kate!!! Thank you so much for playing along!!;)
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)