Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge Me Monday #51

This weeks challenge is "Hip to be Square" Green and Gold.


5 x 5 card
Base for the card is Bazzill
Cardstocks used is Recollection
Embossed with Seeing Spots Cuttlebug Folder
Bling is from 3 Birds
Stamped faces is PKS Snow Cuties which has been embossed
The sentiment is just typed from my word document
I put some glue on the edges of my clover and added some Martha Stewart glitter on it.
The Shamrock was cut with my cricut using Designers Calendar Cartridge

My 7 year old already asked me if he can give this to his teacher.  He absolutely adores her.

7 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along this week at FCCB!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

I love this card. I like the extra touch of the glitter around the edges along with the other details. Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB.

Dana said...

This is so cute. Thanks for playing at FCCB.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the faces! Thanks for playing along with us this week at FCCB!

Maquel said...

Great job! Love the peachy faces!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

Awwww, so cute. No wonder your son wants to give it to his teacher. Love the inking on the shamrocks. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
Hugs,

Linda (Threadbear) said...

Your card is adorable -- love the faces!!