Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sweet Pea Stamps Spring Stamp Off

Hello Everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Here is the card I created for the Sweet Pea Stamps Spring Stamp Off.  You can go Here to check it out, I would really appreciate your vote and Thank you in advance.  To shop at their store just go here they always have a sale and their images are amazing.


I used the stamp and sentiment from ching chou kuik's Dream of Dahlia.  I wish I can tell you what colors I used to color her, unfortunately my paper where I wrote it down got accidentally tossed out :{:{. The DP I used is  from the K & Co Wild Raspberry pack.

Edit:  I found the colors I used to color the image above:  E000, E00, E35, E33, E21, YR20, Y11, YR04, Y00, Y06, YG11, YG13 and Sakura gelly roll Green Star.



No comments: