Sunday, March 6, 2011

SCRS Challenge # 32 Punch It Challenge

Here is my entry for the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.  Please excuse my photo it was taken with my iphone.  My laptop is still on repair :{:{  I don't have any editing capabilities in this computer.

Here is my entry:

I used Birthday Josh that can be found here along with her other cute stamps.
Stamped Sentiment and Die is PTI Just the Ticket - Distress Ink around the die is called Broken China
DP is Unknown (Sorry)
Punched I used is Stampin' Up Scallop Stamp
I also used my Nestabilities small scallop to cut my image
Of course colored with my copics:

Thanks for looking





3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Stacy said...

Kate,
This is a super cute card. Good luck in the challenge
Hugs
Stacy

Unknown said...

This is darling! Thanks for joining us at SCRS!