Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #34


Here is the card I made based on the inspiration challenge:

This is a 5 x 5 size card
Cardstock base is Bazzill
Cardstock for the matting is Recollection
Pattern strip is from K & Co Wild Raspberry
The stamped image is from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp called Cruisin Chloe which is colored with copics but on her cheeks I used chalked it looks more realistic to me.  
Sentiment is just typed in a word document
Bling is from 3 Birds
Here are the copics colors in no particular order: E00, E37, E19, E000, 100, C3, C5C B000, Y02, Y00, Y15, Y02, YG03, YG11, YR04.

This is also being entered on The Sweetest Things Blog - Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #109

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Unknown said...

I love the sentiment and the colors! Cute!

Unknown said...

This is SO sweet, Kate! Love all the green! Thanks for playing along with SCRS!

Inkyfingers said...

This is so cute Kate. I would love that car! I've left an award for you on my blog.
Carol x