Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Look!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to take a look at my cards.  Thanks for looking and Thanks for all your comments.  I do love reading them ALL!  They Make my DAY! :}:}

Guess what came in the mail for me.....

Aren't they cute.  The Creepin Set won't be out for sale until April 1 for $48 but they had a 1 day 1 time only last March 1 for $40.    The other one is Cheeky Beach, isn't she a hottie.  You can find her Here: along with other Greeting Farm Stamps that are all so cute.

I have Emma's New Release Stamps that came in too. I can't say what my favorite is because honestly, they are all a must have if you ask me.  I love them and can't wait to use them now all I have to do is make time :} LOL!

You can find all her stamp line Here: I love her new packaging.

No comments: