Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge #50 Tree Time

Here is my card for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge, hope you guys like it.

Standard A2 Card 4.25 x 5.5"
The tree is cut at 9.5" using the Just Because Cartridge
DP is K & Co. Berry Sweet Paper
Green card stock for the tree is from Bazzill it already comes embossed.
I inked around the edges using Distress Ink Tea Dye
The stamped image is from The Greeting Farm using Miss Anya Hats Off
The stamped sentiment is from PTI - Asian Fusion

I colored my image using Copics:

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute! I really like the soft colors

My Lil' Bits said...

Oh I love your card, the colors blend so well! Very cute, thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!!

Lisa C

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Kate,
This is a very sweet card! Love the girl and you did an awesome job with those Copics! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! We love seeing those projects!
XO ~ Amy Jo

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a great card! I love the soft, muted colors and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Sarah said...

Kate-your card is wonderful--love your coloring--you're a Copic pro! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

Patti Ross said...

This is so cute! Perfect for spring!

I'd like to invite you to enter my "Think Spring" Creative Sisters Monday Challenge...this would be perfect for it!

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This is adorable, love the colors you used on this card. Thanks for sharing.
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

Love how you mixed digital stamps and a Cricut Cut. Great Work! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

~Marlene

Helen said...

I love your card! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so cute!! Love the stamp and the colors!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/