Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #35

This weeks challenge is a photo inspiration challenge! Challenge is open to all players but you must use a Sparkle Creation Rubber Stamp.


Here is my project:


Card size is 4.25 x 5.5
Base Cardstock is Bazzill -Limeade
The DP is DCWV Nana's Kids
Stamped Sentiment is from Emma's Creative Time for Me "Wow! So Many Candles" which can be found HERE.
Stamped Image is Sparkles Birthday Josh and that can be found HERE.  I colored Birthday Josh with my copics (YG11, BG10, E35, BG05, YG17, YR02, YG03, BG07, E000, YG13, YR07, YR04, E34, 300, R81) 

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Linda S said...

What an adorable card! Love your blog! Momo sent me over and I am now your newest follower. Hope you will stop by and visit me too!
http://smilin2.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Darling card, Kate! Thanks for joining us at SCRS!