Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

This challenge is Here with Emma of My Creative Time.

*** Deadline for this challenge will be on Wed, March 30th!

***Use ANY OLDER CARTRIDGE OF YOUR CHOICE for this challenge & make sure your project has the color GREEN in it*** 
***Make a project of YOUR choice!

For this challenge I used Tinker Bell & Friends.  Now I do love this Cartridge and all the Disney Cartridge but they are so detailed that it seems like no matter how big my image is I always seem to mess it  up.  But I did try my best so here it is.


Card size 4.25 x 5.5
Cardstock is all by Recollection
I used Bazzill for her Wings, Dress and Hair.  I ended up coloring her eyes with my white signo pen and Sakura blue star.
I also added a bit of stickles on her hair and foot and chalk for her blush.
I ran the green cardstock on my cuttlebug Divine Swirls folder and punched the buttom with Stampin Up scallop punch.
The Ribbon is from Michaels.
Tinkerbell was cut at 5"

The Stamped sentiment is from Emma's Wow! So Many Candles. I absolutely love her stamps - they are made of very very good quality and you can find them HERE, she has some new releases that she released last night as well and you are going to love them.

Thanks for looking.



No comments: